ENERGETIC ARMAMENT VOX K SILENCER
VOX™: Latin for voice. The voice of your gun- Raise your standards and lower your voice…™
Energetic Armament is disrupting the status quo again. The Vox™ silencer represents the next level of precision engineered rifle silencers. The silencer core is CNC welded from C300 Maraging (MARtensitic AGING) nickel-cobalt superalloy. Energetic Armament is the first silencer manufacturer to apply this ultra-strong alloy to a silencer. This aerospace alloy was developed and used by NASA to meet the extreme high-temp stress requirements of rocket motor casings with an incredible strength to weight ratio. Tensile yield strength is a measure of how much force a material can withstand before it begins to fail. Other manufacturers are stuck with 17-4 H1150 Stainless which has a yield of 100ksi or 6Al-4V titanium which has a yield of 120ksi. The C300 maraging steel used in the VOX™ is heat treated to achieve a yield of over 270ksi. What’s more: It has more strength at 1,000°F than either stainless (17-4 H1150) or titanium have at room temp! The unique material science of the VOX means you don’t have to compromise- you get the rugged full-auto rated capability of a heavy silencer with the light weight of a less rugged titanium can. No other silencer offers this spectrum of capabilities and features.
The ultra strength of this unique aerospace alloy allows the VOX™ to achieve very low weight at only 14.7oz without sacrificing durability. The high strength alloy allows thinner walls which not only optimize low weight but also increases internal volume while maintaining a small outer envelope. More internal volume= better sound attenuation.
The VOX™ is compatible with all industry standard quick-disconnect mounting systems including the Dead Air™ KEY-MO™ and the Silencer Co.™ ASR™. This allows the operator to use the muzzle devices they already have and makes swapping your VOX™ between guns very simple and convenient.
The nose cap of the VOX™ is removeable and features a wipe holder as standard equipment. A high temperature rated silicone wipe provides ultra-quiet sound performance when using sub-sonic rounds. The wipe forms a seal to the exiting bullet to control gas flow and bring the ultimate quiet to your shot. The wipe is easily removed for heavy supersonic, high power shooting is needed. The VOX™ is quiet… really quiet… with low, even tone that gives your rifle the voice you want.
Energetic Armament stands by our silencers with a lifetime guarantee. If you need us, we will be there to take care of your silencer. Our patent pending banded core construction allows us to repair damaged silencers quickly and get you back on the firing line.
Key VOX K™ Silencer specifications:
- 9.9oz (281 g) – Direct Thread
- 12.2oz (346 g) – Dead Air™ Key-MO™
- 11.2oz (318 g) – SilencerCo.™ ASR™
- -0.4oz (-11 g) – Remove silicone wipe & retainer
- 4.4 in. (112 mm) x Dia. 1.5 in. (38mm)- Direct Thread
- 5.38 in. (137 mm) x Dia. 1.5 in. (38mm)- Dead Air™ Key-MO™
- 5.4 in. (102 mm) x Dia. 1.5 in. (38mm)- Silencer Co.™ ASR™
- Welded Core- Heat Treated C300 Nickel-Cobalt Maraging Alloy US origin, DFAR certified
- Nose cap – 17-4 H1150 Stainless US origin, DFAR certified
- DT adapter- 6AlV4 Titanium (Gr. 5) US origin, DFAR certified
- Black nitride finish
- DT adapter is high temp graphite Cerakote® finish
- Rating: 7.62mm / .30cal bore
- 5.56mm / 308WIN / 300BLK Full Auto
- 300WM / 300RUM
- No barrel length restrictions
- Welded baffle stack with removable nose cap, 1-1/4 in. standard hex
- Standard reconfigurable wipe nose
- Interchangeable industry-standard mounts, 1.375 x 24 thread for mounts
Dead Air™ and Key-MO™ are trademarks of Dead Air Armament
SilencerCo.™ , Omega™ and ASR™ are trademarks of SilencerCo, LLC