Kaw Valley Precision Extended Buffer, 10 oz.
Pistol caliber carbines such as 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and 10mm are a blast to shoot but can be tough on AR-15’s internal components…Add a suppressor, and the increased back pressure can cause tremendous damage, without properly tuning your blowback system. The KVP 10 oz tungsten blowback buffer helps tame the destructive forces of suppressed and standard blowback carbines and pistols. Do yourself a favor and fine-tune your setup for the softest shooting PCC possible!
Due to tungsten weight variation, the actual weight of the buffer is between 10.3 and 10.5 ounces.
- Use in 9MM, 10MM, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP blowback AR systems.
- Increases dwell time in blowback setups
- Quiets action (better for suppression)
- 10.3-10.5 oz actual weight (tungsten weights can vary slightly)
- 4 1/8″ OAL (Buffer spacer is NOT required)
- Stainless Steel Body
- Increases Reciprocating mass and weapon reliability
- Reduces wear on critical internal parts
- Reduces felt recoil
- Designed only for Carbine Length Stock and pistol kits