Ruger 10/22 Carbine Rifle, 22LR, 20″ Light Varmint Target Barrel, 10rd, Black Hogue Stock
The Ruger 10/22 Carbine Rifle, 22LR, 20″ Light Varmint Target Barrel, 10rd, Black Hogue Stock built off the legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance. When it comes to choosing your next .22 rifle, don’t settle for an imitation, make it an original.
- Model features a black Hogue OverMolded stock; 20″ threaded heavy contour barrel; factory-installed, one piece Picatinny scope base and a paracord sling.
- Gray BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
|Stock||Black Hogue® OverMolded®|
|Barrel Material||Alloy Steel|