Ruger American Ranch Bolt-Action Rifle, 350 Legend, 16.3″, 5rd
The Ruger American Ranch Bolt-Action Rifle, 350 Legend, 16.3″, 5rd features an ergonomic, lightweight flat dark earth composite stock that blends a classic look with modern forend contouring grip serrations. The Marksman Adjustable Trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3-5 lbs. The one-piece, three-Lug 70 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance. The bolt also utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder. The threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patented Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Outstanding accuracy helps make every hunt a success.
- Compact, threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one magazine; sling swivel studs.
|Stock||Flat Dark Earth Synthetic|
|Sights||None – Scope Rail Installed|
|Thread Pattern||1/2″-28 x 0.4″|
|Length of Pull||13.75″|