Advanced Armament Co Brakeout 2.0 SG12 Shotgun Muzzle Brake
The Advanced Armament Co Brakeout 2.0 SG12 Shotgun Muzzle Brake is compatible with Rem-Choke 12-gauge shotguns. As with all AAC products, the Brakeout 2.0 SG12 has been designed to offer the utmost performance under the most demanding conditions.
Developed to mitigate the aggressive muzzle signature of defensive-use shotguns, the Brakeout 2.0 SG12 has been proven to reduce both felt recoil and muzzle flash for any shotgun utilizing a Rem-Choke compatible barrel. The Brakeout 2.0 SG12 is machined from a single piece of heat treated 17-4 stainless steel and features a durable black oxide finish. By incorporating Rem-Choke architecture into this new Brakeout, users will be assured of accuracy with rifled slugs and consistent shot patterns with both lead and steel shot.
The breaching points defined by the cuts for the patented Blackout style 3-prong flash hider resets the bar for versatility and combined performance for today’s tactical breaching choke tubes.
- Machined from solid billet 17-4 stainless steel
- Treated with a black oxide finish
- Promotes consistent shot placement
- Rem-Choke thread pitch
- Compatible with: 870, 1100, 11-87, V3 and any shotgun utilizing a Rem-Choke thread pattern
- Proven to reduce recoil
- Three prong design decreases muzzle flash
- Optimized performance with all types Of shot (lead or steel) and slugs
- Positive breaching design for enhanced surface engagement
*Note: These were purchased in bulk from AAC in Huntsville, AL after the Remington bankruptcy and do not contain any original AAC packaging. They have been individually packed in clear recloseable bags.