The BAM-9 Stripped Billet Lower Receivers are the perfect start to any custom AR-9 rifle or pistol!
Features of the BAM-9 Stripped AR-9 Lower Receiver:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with different pistol caliber uppers
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly and ejector is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured and shoot for less!
Markings: Black Ankle Munitions LLC Scottsboro, AL*
*Receivers are contract machined by a US Firearms Manufacturer for Black Ankle Munitions.
Caliber: 9MM (will accept any 9MM, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other small frame caliber upper receiver)
Magazine: Accepts any Glock style small frame pistol caliber magazines in 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other calibers
Weight: 12.9 oz
If you want your lower receiver engraved with your information prior to shipping, choose this option and email a copy of your trust to Black Ankle Munitions. Lowers with custom engraving typically ship within 3-4 days.
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. You will be requested after completing the purchase to have your transferring FFL to provide a copy of their license before the item will ship. YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. Black Ankle Munitions, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose.
$3 Signature Required Shipping Fee added to all firearms.