Silencerco SCO15 AR-15 Billet Lower Receiver
The Silencerco SCO15 AR-15 Lower Receiver is made from billet 7075-T6 aluminum, it is precision machined for compatibility with all of your preferred parts. The lower receiver is finished in a type III hardcoat anodize for added durability and corrosion resistance. The new design includes a proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch, integrated enlarged trigger guard, and ambidextrous multi-position sling swivels as well as various other features. With the SilencerCo Billet AR-15 receiver, you get the materials, finish, and features you want and need to complete your dream AR-15 build.
- Integral Ambidextrous Anti-Rotation QD Sling Cops at Rear of Receiver
- Proprietary Ambidextrous Bolt Catch / Release (Included)
- Enlarged Integral Trigger Guard
- Flared Magazine Well
- Designed for use with standard mil spec lower parts kit and buffer assembly
- 45 to 90 degree fire selector window for short throw fire selectors
- Rear tensioner bolt hole (bolt not included)
- Machined in-house by SilencerCo out of 7075 Billet Aluminum
- SilencerCo lower receiver
- Ambi Bolt Catch / Release
Silencerco lowers are finished with Type III Hardcoat Anodize, this process forms an extremely hard, abrasion-resistant finish. While this finish provides superior results, it can cause some variance in the finish color. Silencerco can’t guarantee that a SCO15 Lower will be an exact match with a Silencerco SCO15 Upper. Color variations are not covered under warranty.