Sylvan Arms AR Folding Stock Adapter, Gen 3, Black
The Sylvan Arms AR Folding Stock Adapter, Gen 3, Black allows you to fold your stock and significantly reduce the length of your rifle for easy stowing and travel.
Specifically designed for gas piston and direct impingement systems .223 / 5.56 to .308 systems, it has standard 1-3/16” x 16 thread and does not require any additional parts to be used with standard Bolt Carrier Groups.
It is CNC-machined in the USA from 7075 Billet Aluminum, making it uniquely lightweight and corrosion-resistant. This assembly weighs only 6.0 ounces. No special tools are required; only a standard armorer’s wrench. The product does not need to be disassembled in order to install it onto your rifle/pistol.
Simply screw on, fold, and carry!
- Includes standard .625 Aluminum Bolt Extension
- Fit: .223(5.56MM) to .308, 300BLK & Most 9MM
- Does NOT work with Tippmann 22 or LWRC Pistols
- 9mm bolt carriers with standard sizing, 5/8 ID (.625) can use the included bolt extension after removing the pin and weight from the back of the BCG
- Compatible with Sylvan Arms Silent Capture Buffer Springs if using their Silent Capture Bolt Extension (Does NOT work with Armaspec Silent Capture)
- Adds 2 inches to the length of pull
- If your bolt carrier group is causing the bolt extension to come up short contact us for a conversion
- We recommend purchasing a Buffer Retaining Nut to replace the pin.
- Finish: Hard Coat Black Anodized
- Material: 7075 CNC-machined billet Aluminum
- Thread specifications: 1-3/16″ X 16
- Hinge dimensions: 3 11/16 inches
- Hinget: 6.0 oz.
- Bolt Extension: 1.1 oz.
- Hinge length: 1.3 inches
- Warranty: limited lifetime